Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little about me

Hey what's up EDM classmates. My name is Robbie Grainger. This is my second time at South Alabama. I was a student here in the Fall of 2003. I transferred to the University of Alabama and just now returned to Mobile. My main reason for coming back is I figured I would end up in Mobile after college anyways since this is where I am from so why not finish up here.

My main interests are sports, college football in particular. I am a die-hard Florida State football fan. I love doing any sport possible for fun like golf, tennis, bowling, flag football.....anything with competition pretty much. I recently left my job as a server/bartender at Logan's Roadhouse and am trying to find somewhere to work ASAP. That is pretty much all there is to know about me at this point in time.

1 comment: