Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dear Kaia


The videos of Kaia blew me away for the simple fact that it amazes how young a person can be and still share her life with others around the world. Originally, her father helped set it up for her just for her family to see how Kaia's life was progressing. It is now used for Kaia to interact with people around the world. I can barely remember being three years old and having about ten people that I interacted with a daily basis. Kaia is interacting with millions.

Many people might think this is a very bad and dangerous idea. Putting their three year old daughter on the internet for millions to see can seem like a pretty dangerous move, but I think as long as the Dad is relatively smart, which he certainly seems, he can supervise this project and make sure no harm could come of this. I think this is a great idea and expect many others to follow this lead.

Click hereto see Kaia's page

1 comment: