Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Comment 4 kids


The comment 4 kids assignments were amazing to me for the simple fact that I could never imagine doing this type of thing when I was younger. These kids get to show their work for the whole world to see, and get feedback from all types of people from around the globe. Among the things I commented on were Mr. Lamshed's class talking about bullying, Motorua's blog showing students on a river bug, Mr. Deyenberg's class and their technology, and Mr. Brown's history class.

The most interesting thing when commenting on these kids blogs was how smart they are and how open they are to accepting constructive feedback. I use to get upset when my teacher made me write my definitions over when I was in elementary school. These students are getting critiqued not only from their teachers, but complete strangers.

Comment 4 kids is a great teaching tool for any teacher. No longer are the students getting taught by just their teacher's perspective, but many teacher's and student's perspectives.

Here are some of the blogs I commented on.


Mr. Lamshed's Class
River Bugs
Mr. Deyenberg
Mr. Brown's history class

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the list. It will make it easier for me next semester!

    ReplyDelete