Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Personal Learning Network









As of now, my personal learning networks include facebook and twitter. I make use of them right now by following certain teachers and any announcements they have made that I might need to know for class. I currently follow Dr. Strange on Twitter, and Dr. Juarez on facebook.

I acquired twitter from this very class because it was a requirement. I acquired facebook about four years ago because it was a good way to get in touch with old friends. I use both every day, multiple times a day.

I plan on using it in the future by adding my future students. I will obviously have to delete many things that are on my profile now, and share it with the principal so that he/she knows I am using it in a good way so that my students and I have a way of communicating at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment