Sunday, September 6, 2009

Student Videocast

One of the first things I noticed in the video of the students talking about technologically literate teachers is everyone seems a bit nervous. Not that I can necessarily change that when I do one, because I'm sure I will be nervous too. Another thing I notice is that the students seem to be looking down at their notes a bit too much. Looking at your notes makes you seem unprepared and not really knowing what you are discussing. Another thing is they only seemed to speak when Dr. Strange presented a topic instead of jumping in after one of their classmates was talking.

Overall I actually think they did a pretty good job. They did look down at their notes a lot and didn't take enough control I thought, but when they did speak they made great points. Some of the things I think they could have improved on are some things that I seriously doubt I could do better myself so I don't want to criticize too much.

1 comment:

  1. Good analysis. But you will know what to avoid so you can do better!

    ReplyDelete